Public Service Announcement from Mayor John Hollowell
The top priority of the City of Miles City is the health and well-being of our citizens and employees of the community. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our citizens and employees as the situation evolves.
We are continuously monitoring updates from health organizations and following their recommendations in this unique time, and we will continue to adapt as circumstances change.
We are also asking our citizens and employees to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) tips to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- If citizens and employees are feeling sick, we are asking them to follow the below tips to keep from spreading respiratory illness to others.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects, tools and surfaces.
- Stay away from public events or large groups of people.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 406-234-3462 and follow the prompt for the department you are seeking.
Mayor John Hollowell
17 S. 8th St.
Office Phone: 406-874-8603